Module 2 Discussion Board G1
For each module there is at least one main discussion topic. You will notice that your instructor has started a discussion thread on that topic.
You are requested to add your ideas to this thread. To do this:
1. Click on the Topic title under Discussion.
2. Read your instructor’s post on the discussion board.
3. Click "reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the message and add your thoughts on the topic.
4. If you would like to discuss a different topic, you are most welcome to do so!
You can do this by clicking on the
Note: You have a choice about receiving emails from the discussion board (forum).
Here are the steps:
1. Click on “Reply” for main topic or "Add a new discussion topic".
2. Write your message to that topic.
3. Just below your message, you will see a drop down that looks like this:
4. Choose: "I don't want to be notified of the new posts in the discussion".
5. Click "Save Changes".
Comment on at least one post made by someone else.
To do this, click on someone's picture, read their post, then click "reply" in the bottom right hand corner of the me