M6 A1 Workplace Healthy Healer Plan
Healthy Healer Workplace Plan Directions:
1. Create one or two goals (only one is required) you would like to accomplish in the next six months to build or enhance a supportive work environment. As you review modules 1 and 6, what activities, ideas or handouts inspired you? Let these resources be your guide in developing your Workplace Plan.
2. After you chose your goal, consider the following questions:
- What characteristics do you look for, in people that you turn to for support?
- Who turns to you for support (in the office or in the broader health field)?
- What can you change in your physical environment to improve your workspace?
- What small steps can you take in the beginning to work towards your goal?
- Who and what will you need to be successful in your plan?
- How will you know (or co-workers know) that you are successful?
3. Fill out the Healthy Healer Workplace Plan (form) as much as possible. (Note: some columns might not be useful.) To give you an idea of what a Workplace Plan might look like, we created a sample form, filled out as an example.
Click here to download the form: Healthy Healers Workplace Plan. Fill it out and include it in your Healthy Healers Plan on your computer..
You will also
2. Drag and drop your
3. Click 'Save Changes' and you are done!